- Website opens here for submissions of manuscripts for 1-page papers: 1 July 2012
- Website closes for manuscript submissions: 31st August 2012
- Notification of acceptance: 10th September 2012
- Registration Deadline for Authors, Final Papers and Online PPTs due: 5 October 2012
- Conference registration website opens: 18 July 2012
Manuscript Format Requirements
Manuscripts for IEEE MNM Conference 2012 will ONLY be accepted in electronic format through the web-based paper online submission system. Do not send hardcopy of your paper. If you are unable to submit your contribution electronically, please contact us. Manuscripts for submission require
- Only PDF files will be accepted. We highly recommend that you use the automatic PDF conversion on the website than creating the PDF file yourself.
- The page size of your submission must be US Letter.
- Please limit your paper to 1 page, and the size of your PDF file less than 2MB, files larger than 2MB will not be accepted for upload.
- All fonts must be embedded in the file.
- Fonts that require non-English language support are not allowed.
- Two-column format in the IEEE style is required for final submissions and recommended for initial submissions.
- The document margins must satisfy the printer’s requirements.
- The document should not have any password protection.
- Please follow the page margins strictly. Specifically, if you are using LaTeX style files, please ensure that page margins are strictly followed. The paper margin information is available here
- All submissions must be in US Letter page size format.
- Final submissions must be in 2-column format.
- Do not put your own page numbers on the manuscript.
- Only the corresponding author can upload the paper — but any of the co-authors can register for the conference and pay for registration.
- The corresponding author is required to complete the conference registration fee prior to uploading their final paper. If the current corresponding (presenting) author will not attend the conference and a co-author will attend and present the paper in their place, the corresponding author must be updated in the paper submission database. Then, the corresponding author is required to access the registration database to complete payment. During the registration process, you will be shown all of the papers you are listed as an author on. You must uncheck the box next to the papers that you will not be presenting. Then, go to the paper database to complete the IEEE copyright form and upload the final paper.
Paper Upload Instructions
- Go to Papercept System to upload your paper.
- Click “Submit a contribution to IEEE MNM 2012″.
- Click “Submit” next to “Papers”.